Saturday 29 November 2014

get seriously pissed off on soggy Saturdays when sport dominates the telly

This is my first ever blog......woo hoo, go me.

I have thought about it before but have been too bone idle to actually swot up and learn how to set one up.  It involved a fair bit of googling, a few head scratches and a little bit of cursing but I seem to be up and running now.

I'm not overly sure what I'm supposed to do with this blog but I shall hopefully
a) learn as I go along
b) not forget about it after a couple of days
c) treat it as an online, public diary
d) not get blacklisted because of inappropriate comments/language.

Initially when I thought about blogging (my spell check is not happy with the words 'blog' or 'blogging', I have had to educate it - oh, if only all things in life could be so easy) I thought I would do one almost entirely based on cooking.  I love to cook, I love to cook poncy food that takes hours to prepare, I love to read new recipes and bone up on new techniques but.......well, it'd be a bit bloody boring wouldn't it?

So, I have decided I'll just see how it goes.  I shall say whatever I feel like saying on the day and see where it takes me, and if I share recipes along the way then........well, not sure 'then' what.......but, if you're interested I do have chicken soaking in buttermilk in the fridge, this will then be turned into Southern fried chicken for tea tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment